About CFA Institute
CFA Institute is the global association of investment professionals that sets the standard for professional excellence and credentials. The organisation is a champion for ethical behaviour in investment markets and a respected source of knowledge in the global financial community. The end goal: to create an environment where investors’ interests come first, markets function at their best, and economies grow. CFA Institute has more than 148,000 members in 163 countries and territories, including 142,000 charterholders, and 148 member societies. For more information, visit www.cfainstitute.org.
Enroll in the CFA Program to begin earning the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) credential, the most respected and recognized investment management designation in the world.
The CFA Program provides a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills that will give you a career advantage.
Why Choose the CFA Program?
- The CFA Program curriculum covers concepts and skills you will use at all stages of your career.
- The self-paced, online format makes it easier for you to continue working while you complete the program.
- Completing the CFA Program shows employers and clients you have mastered a broad range of practical portfolio management and advanced investment analysis skills.
Download the fact card (PDF) to learn more about the topics covered, steps to earn the charter, and types of careers it prepares you for. You can also:
- Find out about the scholarship opportunities CFA Institute offers.
- See what’s required to enroll.
- Explore the course of study.
- Get information about the exams.
Why It Matters
CFA Institute speaks a language everyone understands: excellence.
The CFA credential is one of the most recognized investment management designations in the world, but that’s only part of the story. Working with CFA Institute shows a commitment to unparalleled financial knowledge and higher standards of integrity and credibility.
This is the place institutional leaders come to make their firms stronger. It’s where investment managers commit themselves to standing out from the crowd. It’s where the industry turns for a defined Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct. It’s where industry leaders come together and encourage greater diversity in the investment management profession.
CFA Institute is more than a designation. It partners with institutions, helping them deliver better outcomes for their clients and a better way forward for the industry.
It’s A Difference That Matters.™website