Are you actively looking for ways to develop yourself? Do you understand how crucial internships are to a student’s start in finance? B&R Beurs hopes to demystify your first foray into these industries by providing guidance by an industry professional. A mentor could help guide you to your success. Learn from experts spread across global financial centres (London, Frankfurt) and across different fields such as: investment banking, asset management, consultancy and more!
The mentorship programme
The programme entails monthly 1-on-1 contact with a mentor where (s)he will provide advice on career decisions, answer your questions, share his/her experience with you and together you will achieve your concrete goal.
- Member of B&R Beurs
- Enrolled student at University
- Ambition to work in the financial industry
- Intellectually curious
- Done a relevant spring week or summer internship
- Knows very well in which area (s)he wants to work in and which location
Selection is based on:
- Cover letter (explain why you should be selected and what you are trying to achieve out of the mentorship programme, the more detailed the better)
- Personal and industry interests and preferences
- Mentor fit
When: Mid-May onward
Deadline: Sunday May 5th 23:59