Are you actively looking for ways to develop yourself? Do you understand how crucial internships are to a student’s start in finance? B&R Beurs hopes to demystify your first foray into these industries by providing guidance by an industry professional. A mentor could help guide you to your success. Learn from experts spread across global financial centres (London, Frankfurt) and across different fields such as: investment banking, asset management, consultancy and more!
The mentorship programme
The program consists of regular 1-on-1 mentoring by an actual industry professional who is an alumnus of the society. (s)he will provide advice on career decisions, answer your questions, share his/her experience with you and together you will achieve your concrete goal. These mentors are from different backgrounds (business, economics, econometrics, etc) and from different types of firms and such as: JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Black Rock, Deloitte, PwC, Fidelity Investments, Glencore, ING, DC Advisory and many more.
What is in it for you as a mentee:
- change/achieve your goals more quickly and effectively than working alone
- helps build a network of expertise to draw on, benefiting yourself and others
- Ambition to work in the financial industry
- Done a relevant spring week or summer internship
- Knows very well in which area (s)he wants to work in and which location
Selection is based on:
- Cover letter
- Personal and industry interests and preferences
- Mentor fit
When: Mid-May onward
Deadline: Sunday May 12th 23:59