Are you actively looking for ways to develop yourself? Do you understand how crucial internships are to a student’s start in finance? B&R Beurs hopes to demystify your first foray into these industries by providing guidance by an industry professional. A mentor could help guide you to your success. Learn from experts spread across global financial centres (London, Frankfurt) and across different fields such as: investment banking, asset management, consultancy and more!
The mentorship programme
The program consists of regular 1-on-1 mentoring by an actual industry professional who is an alumnus of the society. (s)he will provide advice on career decisions, answer your questions, share his/her experience with you and together you will achieve your concrete goal. These mentors are from different backgrounds (business, economics, econometrics, etc) and from different types of firms such as: JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, BlackRock, Deloitte, PwC, Fidelity Investments, Glencore, ING, DC Advisory and many more.
What is in it for you as a mentee:
- change/achieve your goals more quickly and effectively than working alone
- helps build a network of expertise to draw on, benefiting yourself and others
- Ambition to work in the financial industry
- Done a relevant spring week or summer internship
- Knows very well in which area (s)he wants to work in and which location
Selection is based on:
- Cover letter
- Personal and industry interests and preferences
- Mentor fit
Deadline: Sunday March 29th 23:59