NIBC is looking for a M&A intern!
Why would you want to work for NIBC’s Mergers & Acquisitions Team?
M&A provides financial advice on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, buyouts and corporate development, combining first-class execution expertise with an in-depth understanding of the sector and the challenges our clients face. All this is done in close co-operation with our sector specialists. M&A has been involved in numerous landmark transactions in the past years.
What will you do?
M&A offers ambitious and talented students in their final year the opportunity of a three-month working internship (there are no possibilities for a graduation internship at M&A). Internships can start throughout the year. As an intern, you will work as part of the M&A deal teams an will be involved in all aspects of our work which allows you to experience various parts of the M&A process including origination and sector coverage as well as the execution of mandates. Your activities will include:
- Conducting valuations and other financial analyses;
- Performing market, industry and company specific analyses;
- Preparing documents for client meetings;
- Assist in the execution of transactions;
- Contribute to internal team meetings.
What will you need?
- Academic experience;
- Affinity with financial markets and their products;
- Distinctive academic results as well as extra-curricular successes.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication;
- Good command of the Dutch language;
- Strong drive, ambition and determination;
- Good commercial sense;
- Flexible team player.
Please apply by submitting your CV, motivation letter and academic transcripts (Bachelor and Master’s). Otherwise we cannot take your application into consideration. DO NOT FORGET TO MENTION YOUR EXACT AVAILABILITY IN YOUR MOTIVATION LETTER.
An assessment is part of the application procedure.
For more information about the procedure you may contact Campus Recruitment, at +31(0)70-3425725 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com