Why would you want to work for NIBC’s Structuring Team?
We are strongly committed to provide decisive solutions that help our clients in taking their business to the next level. We do this by applying a flexible mindset and think along with clients to create a tailor-made financing solution. Next to this, we as a team constantly focus on adapting to market trends and opportunities – especially in Tech and Fintech market.
Activities of the team
Our team operates at the intersection of securitization and corporate lending where complex assignments are daily business. The Structuring team is a good mix of young talents and experienced professionals. Our activities can be roughly divided into two categories:
Structured solutions for NIBC clients: Together with the corporate sector teams we provide our product to a wide variety of corporate clients throughout the Netherlands, Germany and the UK. These companies range from well-known corporates to innovative FinTechs. Typical transactions include receivables financing, factoring, and lease financing. These solutions enable our clients to accelerate growth, boost sales, and acquire competitors.
Secured funding for NIBC Bank: Structuring joins forces with NIBC’s Treasury department on a regular basis to satisfy the bank’s funding needs. Within this role, we arrange and issue RMBSs and bonds under our covered bond program.
What will you do?
Structuring offers ambitious and talented students the opportunity for an internship with a minimum of three months. Internships can start throughout the year. As an intern, you will work as part of the Structuring Team and will be involved in all aspects of our work and allows you to gain experience on working on innovative financial transactions for both clients and the bank. Your activities include:
- Preparing documents for- and attending client meetings
- Performing data, scenario, risk, and financial analyses
- Writing transaction committee proposals
- Assisting transaction execution (e.g. reviewing transaction documentation)
- Contributing to internal team meetings and maintaining relationships with all people involved in transactions, including clients, professionals from other departments, external advisors, and investors
- Actively contributing to creating inventive solutions for clients in an open and professional team environment
What will you need?
- To apply for this position you must have (almost) completed a Bachelor’s degree – preferably but not necessarily – in economics, business, sciences, or engineering
- Candidates should be fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong analytical, quantitative and communications skills
- Excellent academic results and extracurricular activities
- We also attach great importance to your personality, professional performance, entrepreneurial spirit, teamwork, sense of humor and creativity. In return, we offer a challenging work environment and excellent employment benefits.
Further information / application
Applications can only be submitted through our website. Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and upload your resume, motivation letter and gradelists. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document! An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org