Website John Laing
Are you talented, enthusiastic and ambitious? Then take this opportunity to join our inspiring team and be hands-on involved in the daily infrastructure investment and project finance practice.
During the internship, you will be actively involved in our projects on a daily basis and you will have an excellent opportunity to learn about the investment business from the inside. You will be able to gain experience, understand the practical application of theory and at the same time contribute to the quality of the entire team in the Dutch office of John Laing.
What are your skills and talents?
- You are fluent in English and an additional European language like Dutch, Spanish, German or French is a prerequisite, multiple languages would be a big advantage.
- You are in the final stages of an academic finance/economic study
- You have a high degree of self-motivation, commercial instinct and excellent theoretical knowledge
- You have demonstrable affinity with Corporate Finance, M&A or private equity and are eager to learn every aspect of the daily practice of the investment business
- You have a curious nature and a problem solving mentality. You like to dig into the very details of a subject.
- You are analytical and able to substantiate your case
- You are able to work independently and focused. You show ownership of tasks
- You have excellent communication skills (both oral and written skills)
- You are a team player and proactive in finding ways to add value
- You are familiar with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- You are willing to join us for 6 months on a (nearly) full time basis (start in March 2019)
Who we are
John Laing is an international originator, active investor and manager of infrastructure and renewable energy projects. Our business is focused on major transport, social and environmental infrastructure projects awarded under governmental public-private partnership (PPP) programmes, and renewable energy projects, across a range of international markets including the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. For more information please visit www.laing.com
If you are enthusiastic about the above job, we look forward to receive your CV and motivation letter.
Are you interested in a challenging and educational internship in a dynamic professional environment? Please send your CV along with your cover letter in which you clearly identify why you would like to apply for this internship position to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com