Website Privium Fund Management B.V.
Privium Fund Management B.V. (“Privium”) is an independent, regulated and rapidly growing Fund Manager, who operates internationally. Privium Fund Management B.V. is in possession of an Alternative Investment Fund Manager Directive (AIFMD) license and is managing various Alternative Investment Funds (AIF’s). Privium is managing AIF’s with strategies like: long only equity, sustainable investments, impact loans, real estate, private equity, fund of (hedge) funds and private debt.
The funds are offered to investors such as (the clients of) private banks, family offices, wealth managers, insurance companies and pension funds.
Privium has partnerships with a number of top tier service providers such as law firms, auditors, administrators, AIFMD depositaries, custodians/prime brokers, compliance advisors to support its business activities and service our investors.
As an Associate Investment Risk Manager, you will be:
- Monitoring investment portfolios, investment strategies and the qualitative and quantitative models supporting it;
- Assisting with the risk on-boarding of new clients (including elements such as Product Governance and Suitability);
- Providing calculations regarding risk and return patterns;
- Interacting with the various portfolio management teams;
- Supporting the continuous improvement of Privium’s Risk Management Framework;
The following attributes are considered desirable for this role:
Experience of working with different investment styles and strategies (knowledge of derivatives is a plus);
- Languages: English (required) and Dutch (preference);
- It is advantageous if you have experience with Alternative Investment Funds (hedge funds, real estate, private equity;
- Strong technical skills (advanced Excel, VBA knowledge is a plus);
- Ability to learn new technology/software quickly;
- Degree in finance, economics or exact sciences;
- Analytical, flexible, team-player, attention to detail and pro-active (self-starter);
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and willing to take responsibility for their work;
What we offer:
Being involved in a wide range of asset classes and investment strategies;
- Performing risk management activities on behalf of a diversified group of investors;
- Gaining experience about ESG and impact investing;
- Working with and learning from top tier portfolio managers;
- Being part of an international, diversified, highly skilled and motivated team;
- Working for a fast growing company (FD Gazelle award in 2016, 2017 and 2018);
- Centrally located office, in the middle of the Amsterdam business district (Zuidas);
- Working together with top tier service providers;
- International exposure and experience;
- Competitive salary and great colleagues to work with.
Please send a CV and motivation to: career@bnrbeurs,nl
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org