We are looking to add a Portfolio Analyst to our team to be based in either London or Munich. The Portfolio Analyst is based on the Trade Floor and supports Portfolio Managers in the European trade rooms. The role frequently interacts with Account Management, Product Management, Legal and Compliance, and Operations.
Essential Job Functions
The Portfolio Analyst will work closely with the Portfolio Managers. Responsibilities include:
• Generating trade execution studies across a set of mandates or products in accordance with investment guidelines and benchmarks
• Portfolio summaries
• Portfolio monitoring
• Performance and attribution analysis in addition to other requested analytics
• Create reports for risk monitoring
• Monitor client portfolios position weights and product versus client guidelines
• Re-balancing of portfolios to model/target weights
• Reviewing and ensuring pre- and post-trade compliance
• Strong interest in Fixed Income and financial markets
• Outstanding analytical skills with strong problem solving skills
• Proven ability to operate efficiently in a high pressure environment and to deliver towards tight deadlines
• Ability to work collaboratively across the organization to resolve issues
• Proficient in VBA and SQL. Ability to program in one or more language(s) would be of advantage.
• Advanced abilities with Excel is essential.
• Ability to interact and communicate flawlessly with experienced Portfolio Managers to articulate ideas and strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
• Degree in finance, economics, mathematics or other related quantitative/analytical field from a leading, accredited college or university or equivalent experience
• Please submit your CV and cover letter through pimco.com by 15th March 2019, reference number: 25367
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org