MORE ABOUT THE JOB
At ACT you’re never on your own. From day one, you will experience the benefits of our collaborative approach to trading. You will get all the support you need to learn and thrive as a Sales Trader in a dynamic international environment, dealing with a wide variety of interesting clients. Our personal development program includes on-going support from colleagues and regular check-ins with your personal coach with clear goals in mind.
You will have ample opportunities to address challenges and find solutions that help you grow into your role and play to your strengths. Extra time and attention will be spent on honing your interpersonal skills. You will find that working in a team of equally talented colleagues from over 30 countries is hugely satisfying. Our offices have a strong social culture that often expands beyond the workplace.
Our Graduate Program consists of a structured 4-phase program which optimizes learning by building up competencies at a manageable pace. Product and market knowledge, together with commercial, social and creative skills are covered in-depth via training with internal and external experts. Regular reviews with management and among peers track progress from every angle to ensure consistent and continuous all-round development.
The end result is comprehensive knowledge, well-practiced skills and the confidence to trade successfully.
- fluent in English and native speaker of one of the following languages: German, Dutch, French or Spanish
- bachelor’s/master’s degree, preferably in Business Economics or Finance
- 0-2 years’ experience in a sales trading or brokerage / account management role
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to handle constructive criticism and not afraid to fail and try again
- aptitude for taking initiative, a commercial and creative mind with an entrepreneurial attitude
- relocation to Amsterdam (if necessary)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org