Are you passionate about improving society through sustainable investing? We are looking for an ambitious colleague that wants to make an impact.
SilverCross Global Small-Cap Fund invests in 25-35 smaller companies listed on stock markets across the developed world. We aim to invest in companies that help solve key challenges we face as a society – those that act responsibly by addressing environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues. We strongly believe only then do they have a truly sustainable business model. That is why ESG analysis has been an integral part of our company selection process.
In order to strengthen our capabilities, we are now looking for an ESG analyst on a part-time basis. In this role, you are offered an opportunity to assist our investment team with sustainability analysis, where you will also engage directly with companies. We are looking for someone who can join us for 16-24 hours a week.
- Conduct sustainability analysis of companies.
- Offer recommendations on how our companies can improve their sustainability effort.
- Keep the team up to date with new developments on sustainable investing.
- Assist writing articles related to sustainability.
- You are studying or have just finished university or other forms of higher education.
- You like doing research and analytical work.
- Attention to detail.
- Degree or masters related to sustainability or environmental science is a plus but not necessary.
- Proficient in English both verbally and written. German is a plus.
What We Offer
We are a small international team offering a team-oriented, results driven, diverse environment where you will be challenged and where you are expected to challenge others.
If you are attracted to this opportunity, please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
SilverCross was founded by David Simons and Chris Andrews in partnership with IBS Capital Management in 2014. Its investment strategy is based on bottom-up research leading to a portfolio of high-quality companies that we aim to own for the long term. SilverCross has a broad client base that includes foundations and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. The office is in Amsterdam. See www.silvercross-im.com for more info.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org